Howling In Sync
Welcome To Howling In Sync!

Home Of The Two Mighty Packs Fighting To Be On Top, But Who Shall Take The Forest As Trouble Slowly Starts To Happen, Blood Sheds And Deaths Occur Often Are You Willing To Take The Chance On Entering?

Log In If Your Already A Member! Not A Member? Why Not?! Sign Up And Join Our Awesome Forum Today!! Were Waiting For You.
Howling In Sync
Welcome To Howling In Sync!

Home Of The Two Mighty Packs Fighting To Be On Top, But Who Shall Take The Forest As Trouble Slowly Starts To Happen, Blood Sheds And Deaths Occur Often Are You Willing To Take The Chance On Entering?

Log In If Your Already A Member! Not A Member? Why Not?! Sign Up And Join Our Awesome Forum Today!! Were Waiting For You.
Howling In Sync
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Howling In Sync

The forest is full of dark secrets. 2 were wolf packs, one forest.. see the problem? fights are to happen as both Alphas prove to be on top.. join the battle!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
HIS

The Living Room

Go down 
+2
Alpha Dawson
Adolpha
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

Howls Heard : 1580

The Living Room  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 12:54 am

He rolled his eyes, "Samsung Galaxy s4 is not crappy" he laughed snatching the bag and placing it on a chair and jumping in, "Yours is" he laughed, "I am team Galaxy"
Back to top Go down
https://howlinginsync.rpg-board.net
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

Howls Heard : 496

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 12:57 am

Zoella nodded "yeah it is. Iphone is wayyyy better" she said with a duhh tone. She got out of the pool and sat down on the chair. She shivered not wanting to get up and get a towel "can you get me a towel please" she asked batting her eyelashes.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 1:00 am

He yawned, "No Galaxy are so much better and I can name three reasons" he laughed, "not untily ou say Galaxies are better then iphones" he smirked watching her
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 1:03 am

Zoella shook her head. She made a sad face "But please" she pleaded. She hoped he did because she really was cold and wanted to get back to watching tv.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 1:05 am

He yawned, "fine" he went in and came back with a towel and threw it at her, "there ya lazy bum" he smirked before going inside and going to his room to shower
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 1:09 am

Zoella smiled. She went inside and took a shower. She threw on her favorite long sleeve shirt and sweats. She walked back down stairs and turned on the tv. She turned on MTV and Teen Wolf was on "uhh that's bloody wrong" she said "Werewolves shift into wolves not hairy men" she shook her head with a groan.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 1:28 am

Drew came out of his room his hair messy and wet, he had on a white muscle shirt with black basketball shorts, he had always had 3 pairs of basket ball shorts for the comfort, he slipped into the living room and leaned against the door frame, "totally wanna bes" he chcukles
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 1:30 am

Zoella nodded "they are jealous they cant be as fabulous as me" she said turning her head and flipping her hair. She laughed and changed the channel to Sweet Life Of Zack and Cody "aww I used to love this show when I was little" she said.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 1:31 am

He smiled, "Of course, your to fabulous to match" he laughed and slipped onto one of the couches and his eyes brightened, "Me to! I loved this show" he grinned, "to bad they grew up and the fame got to them" he shrugged, "typical"
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 1:32 am

Zoella nodded with a smile. She smiled "yeah like Miley Cyrus" she said with a laugh. She began to watch the show with happy eyes.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 1:33 am

He laughed, "Ugh don't even say her name" he shook his head, "to bad, she had so much talent she was my women crush" he laughed "when I was smaller of course"
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 1:34 am

Zoella laughed and gasped. She nudged him "hahaha you have a crush on Miley Cyrus. Dude you want that foam finger they had at the awards too" she asked with a teasing expression.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

He flinched back making a dramatic disgusted face, "no!!" he laughed, "totally not!" he huffed, "When she was younger and stared in that show she did" he chuckled, "But now, I have a new crush and it's better" he laughs
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 1:37 am

Zoella laughed and then poked his cheek. She was grinning "who is it" she asked. She kept poking his cheek with her finger giggling like a little school girl.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 1:38 am

He shrugged, "Eh I have no idea anymore" he shrugged smirking lightly grinning cheeckily at her, "I mean it's not that hard to see" he shrugged then watched the t.v
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 1:39 am

Zoella turned her head. She kept poking him and began to poke him it the chest "who is it" she asked again and again.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 1:40 am

"My lips are sealed" he swtiched his green eyes to her, "totally sealed so don't worry about it" he grins, "soo.." he said trying to change the subject
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 1:46 am

Zoella shook her head and kept poking him "don't try changing the subject. Who is it" she asked and started to try and see if he was ticklish.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 1:47 am

He laughed, "good luck with that I am stubborn so I won't tell" he said his green eyes flickering with happiness then looked back at T.V pretending to watch it
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 1:48 am

Zoella growled and climbed over to she was sitting on his lap. She poked him in the cheeks, stomach, ribs, forehead "tell me" she said with a grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 1:50 am

He laughed the pushed her softly to the couch and pinned her playfully, "Why should I say" he grinned looking deeply into her eyes smiling charmingly
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 1:51 am

Zoella shrugged "because you love me" she joked. She really did like him but was very afraid of what he was going to say. She didn't want rejection.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 1:52 am

"Maybe I do" he laughed then sat down normally he yawned standing up, "going to bed I have base-ball after school" he grinned and leaned against the door, "night" then walked out to his room
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 1:53 am

Zoella turned her head "but what I do too" she said maybe a little to loud. She hoped his werewolf hearing couldn't hear it because if he did then.. It would be very weird.
Back to top Go down
Shirana

Shirana

Howls Heard : 13

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 2:35 am

Shirana walked in the living room, a pair of cheap ear buds in her ear and a ipod in her hand. In the other one, she carried a pen and paper. Shirana's real name was Sahara, however she liked to be called shirana. She quickly sat down on an couch next to zoella and dawson. she lowered the music on her ipod and began writing on the paper. "Hi, zoey, dawson, watcha been up to?" shirana's voice was soft and quiet, so it could be sometimes to hear, but at the moment she didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Living Room
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next