Howling In Sync
Welcome To Howling In Sync!

Home Of The Two Mighty Packs Fighting To Be On Top, But Who Shall Take The Forest As Trouble Slowly Starts To Happen, Blood Sheds And Deaths Occur Often Are You Willing To Take The Chance On Entering?

Log In If Your Already A Member! Not A Member? Why Not?! Sign Up And Join Our Awesome Forum Today!! Were Waiting For You.
Howling In Sync
Welcome To Howling In Sync!

Home Of The Two Mighty Packs Fighting To Be On Top, But Who Shall Take The Forest As Trouble Slowly Starts To Happen, Blood Sheds And Deaths Occur Often Are You Willing To Take The Chance On Entering?

Log In If Your Already A Member! Not A Member? Why Not?! Sign Up And Join Our Awesome Forum Today!! Were Waiting For You.
Howling In Sync
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Howling In Sync

The forest is full of dark secrets. 2 were wolf packs, one forest.. see the problem? fights are to happen as both Alphas prove to be on top.. join the battle!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
HIS

The Living Room

Go down 
+2
Alpha Dawson
Adolpha
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

Howls Heard : 496

The Living Room  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 2:38 am

(hey he is using his character Drew and he went into his room just a heads up)

Zoella walked back down stairs and shook her head "nothing, but please call me Zoella I hate my name" she said with a chuckle. She sat on the couch and turned the tv on. She searched through the channels trying to find a movie or something. She finally found her favorite movie Avatar by James Cameron. She pumped her fist and began to watch the tv intently.
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

Howls Heard : 287

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 2:46 am

Nex walks into the living-room, Robyn right next to him, her eyes casted downwards as she moved stiffly to a chair.. Nex swiftly sits down in it and pulls her into his lap, making her yelp slightly, eyes wide she looks over at him and he grins playfully, hugging her tightly. He looked up and grinned at the other people "hey!"

Robyn struggles but fails at getting away from him, yes, she was actually stronger then him, being a hybrid but she wanted his comfort. she smiled faintly at the others and waved but didn't speak
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 2:48 am

Zoella smiled "hey Robyn hey Nex" she said with a laugh. She turned back to the tv as her favorite part of the movie began. Jake Sully was turning into the blue avatar know as Na'vi.
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 2:52 am

Nex smiled at Zoella before nuzzling his face into Robyn's neck affectionately, holding her tightly, he yawned and leaned back, setting her right next to him, Robyn snuggled up against him and shut her eyes.. She was exhausted, she had left school earlier then usually because Nex had texted her and wanted her to leave with him, true it was a bad habit, but she was tired and didn't care for social connections
Back to top Go down
Shirana

Shirana

Howls Heard : 13

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 2:53 am

"Alright" Shirana said lamely. Hearing giggling, shirana turned her head and saw what appeared to be nex and robyn wrestling with each other. Rolling her eyes, she decided to ignore the two love birds and focused on the music and the paper.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 2:55 am

Zoella laughed and poked Nex's cheek "looks like someone is in love" she said and poked Robyn next. She held her head up triumphantly "thankfully love doesn't find me interesting" she said with a laugh but in her head she was kind of sad.
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 2:58 am

Nex frowned deeply, and Robyn's eyes snapped open

"love is an emotion I do not feel" Robyn's voice was flat and unamused
Sighing, Nex ran his hand through his hair and looked at Zoella. "She's my sister" he shifted so he could stand up out of the chair, Robyn sliding down into the chair completely, her eyes fixated on the two girls.
Back to top Go down
Shirana

Shirana

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 3:00 am

"yeah, im sure siblings aren't that nice to each other" Shirana laughed loudly, amused by robyn comment. Sometimes she felt sort of lonely with all these goths around, but sometimes they are quite funny. Shirana continued writing.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 3:02 am

Zoella laughed "well now its awkward" she said. She thought in her head 'am I the only one who wishes for love to come' and frowned. She shook her head "now it is very very awkward" she said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 3:04 am

Robyn watched her but remained silent, it was true, she didn't love Nex like they said she did, shifting in the chair she rested her head on the arm and watched to see what Nex did.

Nex's eyes darkened as he heard her laugh, but silence consumed him, biting his tongue before sharp words escaped his mouth. Shutting his eyes, he took a deep breathe then spoke. "You may see it like that, but we are siblings and nothing more."
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 3:06 am

Zoella shrugged "who wants popcorn and soda" she yelled. She got up and microwaved some popcorn and grabbed some Coke from the fridge. She brought it back and grabbed a handful of popcorn. She stuffed it in her mouth a opened a Coke. She drank some and still watched the movie.
Back to top Go down
Shirana

Shirana

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 3:09 am

shirana shrugged. "Then we'll see" she stopped laughing and picked up a rose from a vase and twirled it around her fingers, thinking. What nex said is what everybody says, however it ends wrong. Shirana looked up with disgust at the tv. "gosh, how can you stand half-naked people running around entertaining? I never understood that" Shirana laughed. She actually thought the movie was cool, and she secretly looked up to watch.
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 3:11 am

Nex raised an eyebrow and chuckled at her effort to push the subject away, he nodded and sat in a different chair the Robyn, gazing at the tv before frowning with disgust. "not sure, what exactly is amusing about tv again?" he asked half to himself..

Robyn yawned, curling up she tucked her knees close to her and soon was in a light sleep, as time past, the farther she fell into her dreams that consumed her.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

Howls Heard : 1580

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 1:43 pm

Dawson came into the living room smiling at everyone, "Hey everyone" he said before sitting down on a one seater he cocked an eye brow and looked at the t.v "what's on?" he asked as he did not reconigze the movie that was one
Back to top Go down
https://howlinginsync.rpg-board.net
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 1:44 pm

Robyn remained sleeping, her hand gripping her side tightly as she turned in the seat.

Nex glanced at her for a moment before looking to dawson. "nothing good" he turned his gaze back to the tv and frowned slightly before ruffling his hair and reclining in the chair he sat in.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 1:57 pm

Zoella shook her head "only the best movie ever. Be quiet" she fake scolded and patted the seat next to her for Drew to sit down. She kept her blue eyes glued to the tv.
Back to top Go down
Shirana

Shirana

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 2:42 pm

"YEAH!" Shirana yelled out before thinking about it. "Um, oops" Shirana blushed and shrugged shyly as she folded the paper and tucked it her pocket. She put the rose back into its vase and laid down on her side on the coach, her strange blue eyes staring at the tv screen.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 2:44 pm

Zoella laughed "I am glad someone agrees with me" she said and looked at Nex and Robyn "you are to busy making fun of my movie to watch it. If you did you would realize its a good movie" she huffed.
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 2:46 pm

Robyn jumped, now wide awake her amber eyes locked on to Shirana, a mixture of annoyance and slight shock at having been woken up by the noise, heart racing she sat up straight and pulled her knees close to her chest, glaring daggers at the girl.

Nex glanced over at Robyn and smirked, then his eyes 'floated' back to the tv and he shifted slightly.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 2:54 pm

Zoella laughed "Robyn, Nex want some popcorn or Coke" she asked with a smile holding up two bottles and gesturing to the bowl of popcorn.
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 2:58 pm

Robyn looked down, hugging her knees silently, her black hair falling into her face, finally she straightened her legs and stood up. "I have something I need to go do, i'll be back later" she shifted into a long legged, slender pitch black wolf, with an odd marking on her chest, after that she quickly darted out doors..

Nex tilted his head, eyes filling with knowledge of her disappearance, then smiled at Zoella, "no thanks, i'm good..." as he said this, he rested his chin in the palm of his hand and absentmindly tapped his cheek with the tips of his fingers, eyes narrowing to the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 3:09 pm

Zoella tilted her head "ok. She seems sad" she said. She would shift and follow her but understood her need for privacy.
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 3:11 pm

"I can tell you now she's not sad.." he put his gaze on the girl and smiled brightly, "For as long as I've known her, I haven't seen her show any emotion that refers to sadness, I'm sure she feels it because everyone does, but.." he bit down on his bottom lip, chewing on his lip he sighed. "I can't tell you why.. She'll most likely kill me and whoever else knows."

Last edited by Robyn on Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 3:30 pm

Zoella shrugged and nodded "everyone needs their time alone. Want to go on a run" she asked him. Her movie was finally over and she wanted to stretch her legs.
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 3:32 pm

He nodded "Sounds good!" he stood up, stretching his arms above his head then arched his back and stood up straight, facing you he smiled and folded his arms. "Where to?" he asked as he gave a tilt of his head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room    The Living Room  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Living Room
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next