Howling In Sync
Welcome To Howling In Sync!

Home Of The Two Mighty Packs Fighting To Be On Top, But Who Shall Take The Forest As Trouble Slowly Starts To Happen, Blood Sheds And Deaths Occur Often Are You Willing To Take The Chance On Entering?

Log In If Your Already A Member! Not A Member? Why Not?! Sign Up And Join Our Awesome Forum Today!! Were Waiting For You.
Howling In Sync
Welcome To Howling In Sync!

Home Of The Two Mighty Packs Fighting To Be On Top, But Who Shall Take The Forest As Trouble Slowly Starts To Happen, Blood Sheds And Deaths Occur Often Are You Willing To Take The Chance On Entering?

Log In If Your Already A Member! Not A Member? Why Not?! Sign Up And Join Our Awesome Forum Today!! Were Waiting For You.
Howling In Sync
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Howling In Sync

The forest is full of dark secrets. 2 were wolf packs, one forest.. see the problem? fights are to happen as both Alphas prove to be on top.. join the battle!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
HIS

Robyn's room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

Howls Heard : 496

Robyn's room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robyn's room   Robyn's room - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 7:55 pm

Luke growled quietly "Don't lie to me Robyn, there is a reason or your cheeks wouldn't be stained with tears" he said. He looked at her with hurt as, as she had lied to him.
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

Howls Heard : 287

PostSubject: Re: Robyn's room   Robyn's room - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 8:07 pm

She sighed faintly "Nex and I fought.. really though, its nothing" leaning forward she kissed your cheek softly and hugged you tightly
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Robyn's room   Robyn's room - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 8:15 pm

Luke bit back a growl and hugged her back. He breathed "about what" he asked. He kissed the top of her head and waited for an answer as why her and Nex were still fighting.
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

PostSubject: Re: Robyn's room   Robyn's room - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 8:20 pm

"over the blood" she nodded to the packet on the floor by the wall to her bathroom. Shrugging her shoulders, lowering her gaze she sighed. "he' never been harsh with me before/..'
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Robyn's room   Robyn's room - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 8:31 pm

Luke nodded. He looked at her "he has a right to be harsh" he said and continued "I think you are all he has and if he loses you what will he do. I will the same, please" he said.
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

PostSubject: Re: Robyn's room   Robyn's room - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 8:33 pm

"You don't understand, I don't want to take it" she shook her head. "i'll take it when im more thirsty." she leaned into you "please, just allow me to wait." yawning she rested her head on your lap and snuggled close
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Robyn's room   Robyn's room - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 10:18 pm

Luke grumbled "I am going to give you 3 weeks. After that, I will force feed you" he said. He chuckled and pulled a hair behind her ear with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

PostSubject: Re: Robyn's room   Robyn's room - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 7:45 pm

She smiled. "I will feed when I'm ready for it, as of now, I still have enough strength to move." hugging you tightly she yawned.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Robyn's room   Robyn's room - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 7:50 pm

Luke laughed "alright" he said. He hugged her back with a smile. He rubbed his eyes and yawned after she yawned "yawning is contagious" he said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

PostSubject: Re: Robyn's room   Robyn's room - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 6:03 pm

She grinned "yes it is." she stretched back and laid on her bed looking up at you.. "sorry I disturbed you.." she smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Robyn's room   Robyn's room - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 6:16 pm

Luke laughed "how would me seeing you disturb me" he said with a laugh. He laid his head on one of her pillows "how could a pillow be this comfortable" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

PostSubject: Re: Robyn's room   Robyn's room - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 6:21 pm

"because its mine" she grinned playfully and rolled on top of him, laying there, she yawned and shut her eyes, growing rather comfortable, listening to the soft ticking noise of the clock that sat perched up on her gray toned wall, her breathing became shallow as she started to drift off into a light sleep.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

Howls Heard : 1580

PostSubject: Re: Robyn's room   Robyn's room - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 8:08 pm

Dawson was walking the hall, Nexs words kept echoing through his mind, he was alpha and he had to make sure everyone in his pack was alright. He had on a black muscle shirt with black basket-ball shorts and black and white converse. He walked down the hall towards Robyns door and stopped then knocked on it, "Robyn it's Dawson"
Back to top Go down
https://howlinginsync.rpg-board.net
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

PostSubject: Re: Robyn's room   Robyn's room - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 8:11 pm

Her eyes snapped open and she rolled off of Luke and went to the door after shoving the blood packet into a drawer. "hey Dawson...." she blinked and stepped back with the door wide open.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Robyn's room   Robyn's room - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 8:11 pm

"Hey" he said nodding towards her and looking towards Luke, "Mind if we talk alone?" he asked as he went back to look at Luke
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

PostSubject: Re: Robyn's room   Robyn's room - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 8:13 pm

She nodded. "Alright, luke.. can you leave please?" she sighed, leaning against her wall, folding her arms across her chest she stared at the floor with a blank gaze
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Robyn's room   Robyn's room - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 8:14 pm

Luke got up. He nodded to his alpha "I'm gone don't worry" he said. He kissed Robyn on the cheek and left passing Dawson and walking to his room.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Robyn's room   Robyn's room - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 8:16 pm

Dawson nodded towards him, "thank you" then turned to look at Robyn blocking all his pack link towards everyone then watched Robyn, "I need to talk to you about Nex" he said cocking an eye-brow
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

PostSubject: Re: Robyn's room   Robyn's room - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 8:21 pm

she frowned, her eyes flaring up "Why?" she demanded as her she moved to her bed and sat down, "what reason do I have to talk to him?"
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Robyn's room   Robyn's room - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 8:32 pm

He raised an eye-brow and leaned against the wall of hers, "Why?" he scoffed, "Because he was there for you ever since you were small taking care of you like a brother would for a sister" he said, "And I know" he said drawing closer to her, "He told me, and it was right of him to tell me that?"
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

PostSubject: Re: Robyn's room   Robyn's room - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 8:56 pm

She narrowed her eyes. "tell you what?" she suddenly became enflamed. "That im a freak?.. that my heart is not only loyal to my lycan blood but to my vampanese blood?!" she scoffed with annoyance. "Nex shouldn't have told you, he had /no/ right."
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Robyn's room   Robyn's room - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 10:22 pm

He shook his head, "you know... you shouldn;t talk to him like that and about him like that" he folded his arms as he leaned against the bed post (If theres one xD), "Actually, I have every right to know he just told me something about you that is important you you forgot to mention to me" he said raising an eye-brow, "I do not judge you for who you are I judge you by loyalties and if your half vampire then that's fine with me, I don't care pack is family and since your in my pack your family" he said sighing softly his bright blue eyes flickering slightly, "You know you need to feed, as much as you hate it but you have to and from now on I will be making sure you do because you are apart of my pack, mky job is to lead and make sure everyone here is well" he said before adding, "And about Nex.. he was just trying to look out for you, and that I admire him for that because finding a person who is willing to risk his friendship to help you is the best quality there is"
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

PostSubject: Re: Robyn's room   Robyn's room - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 7:49 pm

She frowned and looked at the ground in silence before speaking up. "I know where my loyalty lies... but, I will not feed unless it is absolutely necessary" her eyes locked onto you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robyn's room   Robyn's room - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Robyn's room
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2