Howling In Sync
Welcome To Howling In Sync!

Home Of The Two Mighty Packs Fighting To Be On Top, But Who Shall Take The Forest As Trouble Slowly Starts To Happen, Blood Sheds And Deaths Occur Often Are You Willing To Take The Chance On Entering?

Log In If Your Already A Member! Not A Member? Why Not?! Sign Up And Join Our Awesome Forum Today!! Were Waiting For You.
Howling In Sync

The forest is full of dark secrets. 2 were wolf packs, one forest.. see the problem? fights are to happen as both Alphas prove to be on top.. join the battle!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
Affiliates
HIS

Share | 

Lukes room

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Robyn
Admin
Admin

Howls Heard : 287

PostSubject: Re: Lukes room   Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:06 pm

Robyn hugged Luke tightly, burying her face into his chest. "Go Away Nex" She clung to Luke, not bothering to look over at the red wolf who dipped his head and padded past them and out of the room, his tail curled over his back.. "Im sorry Luke, I really am" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf

Howls Heard : 496

PostSubject: Re: Lukes room   Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:08 pm

Luke wrapped his arms around her in a tight embrace and shook his head "Its ok, he is just being a protective brother. I would do the same for my sister" he said. He rested his chin on her head and thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Robyn
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lukes room   Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:11 pm

She shook her head. "that's not a good excuse" she sighed as she lean back, looking up at him, smiling softly, gently running her hand through your hair. She snuggled against him once again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Lukes room   Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:12 pm

Luke laughed "its good enough for me. So...why is he so protective of you anyways" he said stepping back so they were sitting on his bed as the fire crackled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Robyn
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lukes room   Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:17 pm

"We were young when we met, I was six and he was seven." she shrugged her shoulders. "I was in the town next over from the one I was born in, I ran away from the house that I was put, and he was on his way home from a camping trip with his father when they stopped to pick some supplies up... He came up to me and started talking to me, that was when he snuck me into the back of his fathers truck and brought me to this city" she shrugged "after that he took care of me and we told each other everything, he said the reason that they were camping was because his doctor that diagnosed him with bipolar suggested that they go and get fresh air and see if that would help calm his nerves.. Nex was raised my a man who killed his parents, a human" she chewed her lip
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Lukes room   Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:19 pm

Luke listened and watched her tell the story "so I am guessing he is protective of you because you had no one at that time and neither did he" he said. He still had his arms around her waist in a tight embrace as they sat on his bed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Robyn
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lukes room   Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:23 pm

She nodded "we found comfort in on another" she leaned into him, burying her face into his neck. "And I suppose that's what it is, when I told him I was hybrid, he vowed that he would protect my secret and me, I haven't seen him mad in a long while, sure he has a short temper, but he hasn't been truly mad."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Lukes room   Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:25 pm

Luke nodded "and I will do the same. I can tell he is just protective" he said as she buried her face into his neck and he smiled at that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Robyn
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lukes room   Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:29 pm

"Your amazing Luke." she whispered softly and pulled back kissing your cheek. "thanks" she spoke as she yawned, snuggling close to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Lukes room   Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:30 pm

Luke smiled "I know" he laughed then added "thank you and your welcome" he said and laid down with a yawn and carefully laid her next to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Robyn
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lukes room   Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:12 pm

she smiled and curled up close to you, shutting her eyes. "I love you luke" she murmured gentle, opening her eyes once more and sitting up slightly, leaning over you.. her eyes glistened brightly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Lukes room   Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:17 pm

Luke smiled "and you know I love you too, more then you can ever imagine" he said pulled her close so their foreheads were touching.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Robyn
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lukes room   Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:26 pm

She gave a content sigh and kissed the tip of your nose, wrapping her arms around you she hugged you tightly, laying down right beside you, snuggling her head into your neck, "forever" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Lukes room   Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:29 pm

Luke smiled "no its forever forever" he said with a chuckle that rumbled through his chest. He kissed her forehead with a grin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Robyn
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lukes room   Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:40 pm

She laughed. "Yes!" She rolled away from you after unraveling her arms, a soft grin. "Well, im fully awake now! im going to go get dress" she swung her feet to the ground to stand up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Lukes room   Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:45 pm

Luke smiled "yeah you got to get ready for out date" he smiled kissing her cheek and walking her toward the door with a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Lukes room   Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:57 am

Luke walked in. He collapsed onto his temper pedicure bed. He smiled as he thought of Robyn. He was now a mated wolf. His wolf was howling in joy from now having a mate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lukes room   

Back to top Go down

Lukes room
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2