Howling In Sync
Welcome To Howling In Sync!

Home Of The Two Mighty Packs Fighting To Be On Top, But Who Shall Take The Forest As Trouble Slowly Starts To Happen, Blood Sheds And Deaths Occur Often Are You Willing To Take The Chance On Entering?

Log In If Your Already A Member! Not A Member? Why Not?! Sign Up And Join Our Awesome Forum Today!! Were Waiting For You.
Howling In Sync
Welcome To Howling In Sync!

Home Of The Two Mighty Packs Fighting To Be On Top, But Who Shall Take The Forest As Trouble Slowly Starts To Happen, Blood Sheds And Deaths Occur Often Are You Willing To Take The Chance On Entering?

Log In If Your Already A Member! Not A Member? Why Not?! Sign Up And Join Our Awesome Forum Today!! Were Waiting For You.
Howling In Sync
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Howling In Sync

The forest is full of dark secrets. 2 were wolf packs, one forest.. see the problem? fights are to happen as both Alphas prove to be on top.. join the battle!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
HIS

The Benches

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

Howls Heard : 287

The Benches Empty
PostSubject: The Benches   The Benches EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 4:29 pm

Robyn, now in her human form had made her way towards several benches, her arms folded behind her back. She released a soft sigh and looked around the park, eyes mixed with a gleam of curiosity and a somber look. Pausing at the benches she sat down, allowing her eyes to scan the park around her, resting on each person that is in the park.. She felt her throat clench with the thirst for blood, her eye color was starting to fade from its amberish color to a more redish black color...with a soft sigh and leaned back, giving up, only spotting children running around screaming as their mothers and fathers chased them,

Last edited by Robyn on Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

Howls Heard : 496

The Benches Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Benches   The Benches EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 5:33 pm

Luke walked in and wore a tight shirt that hugged his abs and showed his tattoos. He sat next to Robyn "hello" he said with a kind smile. He was always a kind soul.
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

The Benches Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Benches   The Benches EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 5:36 pm

Robyn jumped slightly and looked at him, pushing down her taste for blood and gave him a weary look. "Hello." her head tilted as she scooted back and intertwined her fingers together, becoming rather fidgety.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

The Benches Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Benches   The Benches EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 5:39 pm

Luke looked at her "you ok. You seem ill" he asked with a worried look. He looked at her with his head turned.
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

The Benches Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Benches   The Benches EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 5:44 pm

She blinked and averted her gaze down "I'm fine, I just needed fresh-air, so I came here that's all, I feel much better now" she hastily replied as started to become more fidgety, biting down hard on her bottom lip, her canine tooth cutting into the soft flesh that began to bleed. She shut her eyes, hoping he hadn't known her true eye color and hoping that he hadn't noticed the change in them
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

The Benches Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Benches   The Benches EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 5:46 pm

Luke shook his head "you don't look fine to me. Want to walk around" he asked kindly. He began to mess with the ring on his right finger.
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

The Benches Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Benches   The Benches EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 5:48 pm

"Sure" she responded softly and shakily got to her own feet, gripping the arm of the bench she glanced over to him and smiled faintly. "where too?" she asked, as she removed her hand from the bench and began to rub her own arm, she could feel her strength ebbing from her frail looking but not-so-frail body. Shaking her head furiously she pushed back the thought and stood up straight,
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

The Benches Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Benches   The Benches EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 5:50 pm

Luke shrugged "you choose. I will follow" he said with a warm smile. He used to be able to run his hand through his hair but now since he had it shaved he couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

The Benches Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Benches   The Benches EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 5:55 pm

"okay, why not just walk around town?.. I haven't been here in a while" she suggested lightly as she stepped to the side, gesturing to the gate on the opposite side of the park... there were two ways in and out of the park, either going through the forest towards pack territory or through the gate that led to town.. She looked towards the fence that trailed around the whole park..
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

The Benches Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Benches   The Benches EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 5:57 pm

Luke nodded "yeah that sounds fun. Come on I think there is a frozen yogurt shop or hot chocolate, your choice. I always bring my wallet just incase" he said.
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

The Benches Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Benches   The Benches EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 6:00 pm

"Lets get frozen yogurt" She grinned brightly, before gripping his arm, her grip surprisingly strong for a girl, even if she was of lycan blood.. She was more relaxed in a outdoors environment, she could easily escape a person and go to one of her hiding spots and remain there if she began to feel discomfort. Quickly releasing his arm she started walking to the gate, pulling her hood over her head
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

The Benches Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Benches   The Benches EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 6:05 pm

Luke smiled and started to walked with her. He was warm with his long sleeve shirt.
Back to top Go down
OkamiAmaterasu

OkamiAmaterasu

Howls Heard : 11

The Benches Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Benches   The Benches EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 1:02 pm

The park....Finally. One of the only places Okami could go for a run in her wolf form and no one would know she's a wolf! Okami ran behind a tree out of sight and turne into her wolf form, She then walked from behind the tree and shook her fur, her real name in her wolf form was amaterasu. She began to slightly trot around the park. Many dogs barked at her as she passed them, She soon saw a hotdog stand in the park, a perfect place to get something to eat... she was about to shift back into a human but she realized she didnt have any money on her to avoid getting mugged, amaterasu desided to do another tactic... as in "pretend to be a stray and do cute stuff in your wolf form" She trotted to the hotdog stand and literally begged like a dog would do (standing on their haunches and doing the puppy paw style) Boy was she lucky. the hotdog man threw her a hotdog in which she caught in her mouth before running off and eating it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Benches Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Benches   The Benches Empty

Back to top Go down

The Benches
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howling In Sync :: The City :: The City Park-
Jump to: