Howling In Sync
Welcome To Howling In Sync!

Home Of The Two Mighty Packs Fighting To Be On Top, But Who Shall Take The Forest As Trouble Slowly Starts To Happen, Blood Sheds And Deaths Occur Often Are You Willing To Take The Chance On Entering?

Log In If Your Already A Member! Not A Member? Why Not?! Sign Up And Join Our Awesome Forum Today!! Were Waiting For You.
Howling In Sync
Welcome To Howling In Sync!

Home Of The Two Mighty Packs Fighting To Be On Top, But Who Shall Take The Forest As Trouble Slowly Starts To Happen, Blood Sheds And Deaths Occur Often Are You Willing To Take The Chance On Entering?

Log In If Your Already A Member! Not A Member? Why Not?! Sign Up And Join Our Awesome Forum Today!! Were Waiting For You.
Howling In Sync
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Howling In Sync

The forest is full of dark secrets. 2 were wolf packs, one forest.. see the problem? fights are to happen as both Alphas prove to be on top.. join the battle!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
HIS

History Class

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

Howls Heard : 287

History Class - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: History Class   History Class - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 8:11 pm

Adam's lips curled into a grin, folding his arms he leaned back slightly. "you never cease to amazing" he spoke to the girl with a sparkle in his eye

Lexi "respect.." she was about to respond to his question when she was tapped on the shoulder, facing Skyler she unraveled her arms. "you've got to be kidding me, even if a member of a pack doesn't know about who is the head council or who is in it, they still know of it.." she sighed and ran her hand through her straightened hair.. "The council is what controls all of the rules for each pack, we meet in secret with the alpha's of each pack, and sometimes the deltas and betas to talk about what is going on in the packs."
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

Howls Heard : 496

PostSubject: Re: History Class   History Class - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 8:13 pm

Skyler shrugged "I um can't really remember things well an never informed of this. At least of what I remember. Thank you" she said
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

PostSubject: Re: History Class   History Class - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 8:17 pm

A look of shock past over her face.. "I know you were blooded by your half-brothers father, but your alpha should have been the one to inform you of what we stand for, I know you've been around and finally found shadow pack as your home... but your brother should have explained to you as well."
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: History Class   History Class - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 8:21 pm

Skyler shook her head "me and my brother were separated and eventually joined different packs. I never asked cause I never knew. I didn't want to be rude and interrupt his alpha duties" she said.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

Howls Heard : 1580

PostSubject: Re: History Class   History Class - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 8:24 pm

"An alphas job is to inform and always keep his and her pack safe" Jason said, "That's an alpha's suties plus morem if you ever have a question you must ask him" he stated
Back to top Go down
https://howlinginsync.rpg-board.net
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: History Class   History Class - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 8:25 pm

Sky let shook her head " I had only joined a while ago. I never got the chance" she said and added "now I know thank you very much. I will try not to forget it" she said and stuffed her book and iPhone in her back pack.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: History Class   History Class - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 8:42 pm

Jason nodded, "Right, just try to keep that in mind and not just that you should always respect a high ranked one than yourself" he said
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

PostSubject: Re: History Class   History Class - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 8:56 pm

Lexi watched in silence before yawning widely. "Adam, can you fetch the car? I wanna go home" she shifted her weight and watched the two speaking. "Jason, will you join me?"

Adam nodded and moved forward.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: History Class   History Class - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 8:57 pm

Jason ran a hand through his silky golden brown hair before facing Lexi hearing her words, "Sure... why not?" he said a small smile tinted his lips
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: History Class   History Class - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 8:58 pm

Luke let go of Robyn finally and asked "want to go somewhere other then here?" he asked. He wanted to get away from this whole.
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

PostSubject: Re: History Class   History Class - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 9:15 pm

Lexi hid a smile from her lips as she paused and waiting for Adam to bring the car around to the area they were standing in, her eyes were narrowed forward and back to normal color, arms folded she sighed softly. "boy, I never thought that going to a real school would be like this, I bet adam will want to say I told you so.."

nodding she grinned and looked up at the ceiling "lets go"
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: History Class   History Class - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 9:18 pm

Julie looked at Jason, "So I will be following in the car behind you guys" she said before pulling her black car behind Adam's

Jason nodded towards Julie, "Alright that seems good then" he said before looking at Lexi smiling lightly, "Tell me about it" he shook his head, "I say we should show up at least once a month" he joked nudging her teasingly before saying, "Adam knows you better than anyone" he said, "Like does Julie" he laughed softly
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

PostSubject: Re: History Class   History Class - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 9:59 pm

Lexi smiled faintly "I agree, we should only come once a month, after all, we still have the tutors are fathers set up." she watched as adam got out of the car and opened it, making lexi frown "Im not helpless!" she sighed and laughed at adam's grin of faint satisfaction.

Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: History Class   History Class - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 10:16 pm

Jason laughed nodding in agreement, "Right i am so smart" he chuckled, "anyways that is true we can do some stupid independent study thing and just check in from time to time" he shrugged suggesting the idea as he watched Adam and Lexi say those words which made him laugh a bit, "don't be so rude" he grinned nudging her, "c'mon let's go"
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

PostSubject: Re: History Class   History Class - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 10:54 pm

"time is ticking Miss" he teased slightly as she climbed into the car, flashing a grin at you he stood aside waiting for you to get in the car so he could shut the door.

Lexi "yea yea yea" she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: History Class   History Class - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 1:33 pm

Jason laughed as he entered the car, "thank you Adam" he smiled before turning to look at Lexi, "well that was fun" he said jokingly
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

PostSubject: Re: History Class   History Class - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 1:52 pm

Adam grinned and shut the car door before moving to the driverside and getting in, starting the engine he drove forwards, turning onto a wide road that led them to a left turned that narrowed the road into a dusty, old dirt road that wasn't seen by the naked eye... Driving along the road he drummed his fingers on the wheel... Lexi smirked at you. "it was fun, wasn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

PostSubject: Re: History Class   History Class - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 9:59 pm

He smiled then looked over to Robyn laughing slightly, "Yes just an hour in and it was full of memorable things" he said shooting her a grin, then cocked and eye brow slightly hearing Julie's car engine start and follow them, a small smile hitting his lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: History Class   History Class - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

History Class
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4