Howling In Sync
Welcome To Howling In Sync!

Home Of The Two Mighty Packs Fighting To Be On Top, But Who Shall Take The Forest As Trouble Slowly Starts To Happen, Blood Sheds And Deaths Occur Often Are You Willing To Take The Chance On Entering?

Log In If Your Already A Member! Not A Member? Why Not?! Sign Up And Join Our Awesome Forum Today!! Were Waiting For You.
Howling In Sync
Welcome To Howling In Sync!

Home Of The Two Mighty Packs Fighting To Be On Top, But Who Shall Take The Forest As Trouble Slowly Starts To Happen, Blood Sheds And Deaths Occur Often Are You Willing To Take The Chance On Entering?

Log In If Your Already A Member! Not A Member? Why Not?! Sign Up And Join Our Awesome Forum Today!! Were Waiting For You.
Howling In Sync
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Howling In Sync

The forest is full of dark secrets. 2 were wolf packs, one forest.. see the problem? fights are to happen as both Alphas prove to be on top.. join the battle!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
HIS

The Center of School

Go down 
+2
Alpha Dawson
Robyn
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kitana
Pup
Pup
Kitana

Howls Heard : 59

The Center of School - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Center of School   The Center of School - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 8:11 pm

(post in school entrance after this one, k?)

Rebecca laughed back to her and put her books and stuff in her locker as well. "Well, here goes nothing, Copeland." she said to the black haired girl while making her way to the school's entrance.
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

Howls Heard : 287

PostSubject: Re: The Center of School   The Center of School - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 9:30 pm

Lexi, a tall, slender girl with white-blonde hair that reaches mid-shoulder length and is flat as a 'board' as she walked, her hair 'bounced' slightly, blowing in the gentle breeze that scattered leaves across the school yard ground.. Her steps made no noise as she moved towards a bench, her beautiful, light green gaze scanning the courtyard, releasing a soft sigh she sat down and watched the kids walk past in groups, that have claimed certain titles; Preps, jocks, nerds, dorks, geeks.. Etc. "our world is h^ll" she muttered as she watched a skinny, nerd walk trembling past a large jock
Back to top Go down
Elsa
Elsa

Howls Heard : 27

PostSubject: Re: The Center of School   The Center of School - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 9:44 pm

Everette

Everette carried his text book in his hand, held close to his left side. He talked to his friends and glaced over to the nerd who walked passed, out of the corner of his eyes he caught sight of Lexi. A small smile passed over his lips but soon faded with a sigh. He decided he would go and talk to her. Turning to his friends the brownish blonde hair guy, with chiseled features said he'd catch up with them later before sauntering over to the white-blonde haired girl. "Hey.." Everette said with a smile, his perfect white teeth showing.
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

PostSubject: Re: The Center of School   The Center of School - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 9:52 pm

Lexi leveled her gaze to meet his eyes, her pale, green gaze, grew more pale as the sun hit them, flashing a soft smile, she nodded her head. "hello." her voice was soft and silky. Though her frame was small, she seemed to be rather sturdy, her aura was oddly hard to read just as was her movements. "Pardon my rudeness, but whats your name?" she gazed at you, 'taking' you all in with a flicker of her green gaze.
Back to top Go down
Elsa
Elsa

PostSubject: Re: The Center of School   The Center of School - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 10:02 pm

Everette
He smiled and held out his hand for her to shake, "I detect to rudeness in that," he grinned, "I'm Everette, you're.. Lexi, right?" Everette said, his ocean blue eyes scanning her face, watching her with interest. 
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

PostSubject: Re: The Center of School   The Center of School - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 10:05 pm

"Aye, that I am lad" she tilted her cranium to the side, watching him with slight curiosity, before taking his hand and shaking it. "how do you know my name? I only just enrolled today." her gaze became gentle, but the 'mystified' gleam in them remained.
Back to top Go down
Elsa
Elsa

PostSubject: Re: The Center of School   The Center of School - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 6:36 pm

Everette
He smiled shyly, "Someone mentioned a new student," he said, "As I had walked past in the hallway, I just put the new face to the name." he chuckled, taking his hand and rubbing the back of his neck. "How are you liking it here?" he asked changing the subject of how he knew her name.
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

PostSubject: Re: The Center of School   The Center of School - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 6:40 pm

"It's unusual" she smiled. "But I like it." scooted over slightly she patted the seat next to her as an offer to sit, her green gaze scanning the campus of the school. "I was... homeschooled before this" she paused as if pondering the word she should use, well, homeschooled was kind of like it, though, she had, had a private teacher come in and teacher her certain subjects that would be necessary to her position. "have you always been her Everette?"
Back to top Go down
Elsa
Elsa

PostSubject: Re: The Center of School   The Center of School - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 6:46 pm

Everette
He smiled, feeling a bit more confident. He took the seat she offered and rested his book on his lap. "Well, no." he said, "I only recently moved here about 2 years ago." he said. "Were you home-schooled all of your life until now?" he asked Lexi, looking over to her.
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

PostSubject: Re: The Center of School   The Center of School - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 7:09 pm

She nodded her head "yes.." she smiled kindly at him, her eyes narrowing to the side, catching a glimpse of a large black wolf-dog sitting in the shade, his eyes were on her, intent and unreadable, her smile turned into a frown as she watched him, then turning her gaze back to Everette, she leaned back and tilted her head, "where did you go before?'
Back to top Go down
Elsa
Elsa

PostSubject: Re: The Center of School   The Center of School - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 7:18 pm

Everette
"I went to many different schools, I was a foster child. My brother and I bother were." he said before casting his eyes towards the black wolf-dog. "Is that your dog?" he asked, "He seems to be very focused on you." the brownish-blonde haired guy said.
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

PostSubject: Re: The Center of School   The Center of School - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 7:21 pm

"I suppose you can say that, yes." she shifted slightly, fixating her gaze on him, "what classes do you take, if you don't mind me asking." she spoke in a soft tone as she tried to changed the subject.
Back to top Go down
OkamiAmaterasu

OkamiAmaterasu

Howls Heard : 11

PostSubject: Re: The Center of School   The Center of School - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 2:12 pm

Okami walked out of her second period class and joined the center of the school, She shook the wolf eared hoodie off her head as it fell in place behind her and sighed, Okami was extreamly new to the school and it was only a week ago that she finally learnt to speak english fluently, She waited quietly as that was the only way she knew how to get atleast SOMEONE to recognize her and at least say "hello"... or "konichiwa"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Center of School   The Center of School - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Center of School
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howling In Sync :: OakWood High :: Center Of School-
Jump to: