Howling In Sync
Welcome To Howling In Sync!

Home Of The Two Mighty Packs Fighting To Be On Top, But Who Shall Take The Forest As Trouble Slowly Starts To Happen, Blood Sheds And Deaths Occur Often Are You Willing To Take The Chance On Entering?

Log In If Your Already A Member! Not A Member? Why Not?! Sign Up And Join Our Awesome Forum Today!! Were Waiting For You.
Howling In Sync
Welcome To Howling In Sync!

Home Of The Two Mighty Packs Fighting To Be On Top, But Who Shall Take The Forest As Trouble Slowly Starts To Happen, Blood Sheds And Deaths Occur Often Are You Willing To Take The Chance On Entering?

Log In If Your Already A Member! Not A Member? Why Not?! Sign Up And Join Our Awesome Forum Today!! Were Waiting For You.
Howling In Sync
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Howling In Sync

The forest is full of dark secrets. 2 were wolf packs, one forest.. see the problem? fights are to happen as both Alphas prove to be on top.. join the battle!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
HIS

About me, Kit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bovinari
Pup
Pup
Bovinari

Howls Heard : 23

About me, Kit Empty
PostSubject: About me, Kit   About me, Kit EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 10:05 am

Hello! Some of you may know me as Kitpup, Waterpool, or now Bovinari, but my name is Kit. This is my first time doing an intro, and I'm a bit nervous.
I'm a blonde haired blue eyed 15 year old girl. I don't get out much. I like video games. I'm into League, Minecraft, Sims 3 (A devil game), and I love to roleplay. I love D & D, mainly because it gets me away from my life. I'm an only child, and I live with my dad. My mom died when I was ten. She had a heart attack three days after my birthday. I've moved about three times, but I've stayed in the same city. I like Taylor Swift, and I'm a total tomboy. I don't really like makeup or anything. I even tried to join my school's wrestling team once. And the football team. I'm pretty smart too (or that's what people tell me), and I get straight A's. My biggest issue is that I have depression and anger fits from time to time. Sorry if I ever take one out on you, I don't mean it. But, I have two cats, Alyss and Isabelle, but I call Isabelle Itsy or Bebe. My great grandmother used to call me bebe in case you were wondering where that name came from. My Golden Retriever recently passed away, along with my great grandmother, so I'm struggling through some tough times. Roleplay sites like this one really help me out, because I get to be someone else. Someone not suffering. So I thank you all for reading about me, and helping me out in the little ways you do.
~Kit
Back to top Go down

About me, Kit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howling In Sync :: Organizing Yourself :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: