Howling In Sync
Welcome To Howling In Sync!

Home Of The Two Mighty Packs Fighting To Be On Top, But Who Shall Take The Forest As Trouble Slowly Starts To Happen, Blood Sheds And Deaths Occur Often Are You Willing To Take The Chance On Entering?

Log In If Your Already A Member! Not A Member? Why Not?! Sign Up And Join Our Awesome Forum Today!! Were Waiting For You.
Howling In Sync
Welcome To Howling In Sync!

Home Of The Two Mighty Packs Fighting To Be On Top, But Who Shall Take The Forest As Trouble Slowly Starts To Happen, Blood Sheds And Deaths Occur Often Are You Willing To Take The Chance On Entering?

Log In If Your Already A Member! Not A Member? Why Not?! Sign Up And Join Our Awesome Forum Today!! Were Waiting For You.
Howling In Sync
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Howling In Sync

The forest is full of dark secrets. 2 were wolf packs, one forest.. see the problem? fights are to happen as both Alphas prove to be on top.. join the battle!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
HIS

The Entrance

Go down 
+3
Robyn
Bovinari
Alpha Dawson
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

Howls Heard : 1580

The Entrance Empty
PostSubject: The Entrance   The Entrance EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 9:44 pm

Dawson wore a slight smirk as his lanky figure made his self into the school's ground. He wore a white muscle shirt that showed off his tattoos and muscles, he wore blue skinny jeans and black and white converse with black ear buds in his ear. He stopped momentarily holding a black binder and a cap on his head, as he looked around with his bright blue eyes he rolled his eyes /school../ he huffed as he made his way passing the fountain as he smoothly made his way to the gates, rolling his eyes at the wolf markings below him. Yes they were ancient but he knew some of them were just put there, as he passed many student he thought to himself. /Ah humans, never knowing whats around him/. He passed the gates and un crumpled the schedule he had and read it, "Calculus first" he said with a smile, "Ah math!" he then made his way towards the Math building
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Back to top Go down
https://howlinginsync.rpg-board.net
Bovinari
Pup
Pup
Bovinari

Howls Heard : 23

The Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Entrance   The Entrance EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 10:53 pm

Bovinari walked to the school, sighing. She didn't know if she liked school or not, and kept walking. Suddenly, a tall kid moved to stand in her path. He wouldn't let her get by to her locker. "Please, I need to get to class." She said timidly. The kid smiled evilly. "Make me." He said. She looked at him fearfully, and tried to get by him again. But he pushed her, and she fell down. The kid laughed, and she got to her feet. The boy suddenly stood to the side, an motioned for her to go through. Bovinari didn't care what trick this was, she needed to get to class. She ran through the small opening, only to be tripped by the kid. He laughed as she scrambled to get up, and raced to her locker. The bell had just rung.
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

Howls Heard : 287

The Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Entrance   The Entrance EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 5:18 pm

Robyn walked silently to the school entrance, her hands tucked in her gray sweat shirt that was slightly to big for her.. Her hood pulled up over her board straight black hair that was cut in a 'scene style' way, Her odd amber/yellowish eyes narrowed downwards.. Pulling her hands from her pocket she unwrinkled a piece of paper looking over it she emitted a soft, shallow sigh and started forward to 'art class' -Robyn was considered to be a 'shy' secluded person, that had no voice.. Many people thought she was mute, none knew where she came from or why she was here, this, being her second year at the high-school, she was still not well known.. She had heard several teachers talking, discussing what they could do to help her... During 'parent' teacher meetings, she was one of the students who never showed up with her parents and when they asked to speak with them, she would shrug her small, thin shoulders and walk away with out a word.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

Howls Heard : 496

The Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Entrance   The Entrance EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 12:22 am

Skyler walked in the area of the school. Her blue eyes flashed around. Her hands were in her leather jacket pockets. She kept walking and accidentally ran into a girl (Robyn) "sorry" she mouthed and kept walking until she was in the building.
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

The Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Entrance   The Entrance EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 12:25 am

Robyn flushed red and backed up instantly, her eyes widened, her head turned as she watched the girl go into the building, jumping slightly when she felt the hand of her friend Nex on her back.

"Come on, lets go" he grinned softly, pushing the hair out of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

The Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Entrance   The Entrance EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 8:13 pm

Copeland had walked out and yawned. She waited for her red headed friend. She sighed and watched the world go by.
Back to top Go down
Kitana
Pup
Pup
Kitana

Howls Heard : 59

The Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Entrance   The Entrance EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 8:26 pm

Rebecca followed after her new friend. She stopped and stood next to Copeland. "So, which pack did you have in mind?" she asked her, her hazel eyes turning towards the woods.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

The Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Entrance   The Entrance EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 8:28 pm

Copeland shrugged "I heard the Roulette pack has been running good for a while. The Shadow pack just got a new alpha. What do you think" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Kitana
Pup
Pup
Kitana

The Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Entrance   The Entrance EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 8:58 pm

Rebecca looked at her. "Roulette pack." she answered her friend before walking in the direction of the woods. As she was walking, she untied her bandanna and tied her hair up in a ponytail using it.

(Are we able to change our appearances from human to wolf at any time or is it limited?)
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

The Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Entrance   The Entrance EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 9:04 pm

Sighing, Nex walked out from the building, he hadn't received a message form Robyn and had waited outside of the bathroom for a bit, but she never left it.. /she may have gone home/ he thought to himself, carelessly, not watching where he was going, he turned his steps in the direction of the Rebecca and Copland, his eyes on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

The Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Entrance   The Entrance EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 9:06 pm

Copeland saw a male and walked over "do you know where the Roulette pack Is" she asked kindly. She brushed her black hair out of her brown green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

The Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Entrance   The Entrance EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 9:08 pm

Pausing in his steps, he looked at her for a moment, as if in some-sort of trance, his eyes were dazed and unreadable. Finally, as if snapping out of the sleep like state he was in he spoke in a calm, collected voice. "Yes, I do.. but before I answer, whats it to you?" his voices was even more unreadable then the expression he gave.
Back to top Go down
Kitana
Pup
Pup
Kitana

The Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Entrance   The Entrance EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 9:10 pm

The red haired girl looked at the male. "We are loners hoping of joining Roulette pack." she answered for her friend. She kept fiddling with her ponytail as she stood there with the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

The Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Entrance   The Entrance EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 9:13 pm

He shrugged. "I'm a member of Roulette Pack, so I suppose we can arrange for you to talk to dawson, but not now... he's not feeling well." he shifted his weight from one foot to the other, watching you.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

The Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Entrance   The Entrance EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 10:27 pm

Copeland nodded "Um is there anywere we can stay" she asked. She lived in a old shack with bugs, not that she didn't like those.
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

The Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Entrance   The Entrance EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 10:32 pm

He frowned. "I suppose for now you two can use my room, not like i'll be there anyway.. I'll just let dawson know two loners are going to be staying in my room" he shifted the bag from one shoulder to the next, eyes fixating themselves on the two girls.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

The Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Entrance   The Entrance EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 10:34 pm

Copeland looked at him "are you sure. I don't want to cause any trouble" she says. She looks at him with worried eyes.
Back to top Go down
Robyn
Admin
Admin
Robyn

The Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Entrance   The Entrance EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 10:37 pm

he shook his head, "either that or you can most likely stay with Robyn in her room" Scanning the two he casted a glance back at the school door. "Are you two going to attend this school? waist of time I say." he grimaced at the thought of being stuck here
Back to top Go down
Adolpha
Fierce Wolf
Fierce Wolf
Adolpha

The Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Entrance   The Entrance EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 10:39 pm

Copeland laughed "No we were just leaving" she said with a smile. She looked at the forest longingly "I think I might go to the forest" she said with a smile and dashed off "you can come if you want" she called back with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kitana
Pup
Pup
Kitana

The Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Entrance   The Entrance EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 3:00 pm

Rebecca who had been watching her newly made friend and the supposed member of Roulette pack chat with each other. "I'll follow her into the forest if you don't mind. Follow our scent when your Alpha is feeling better." she told him before running after Copeland.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

The Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Entrance   The Entrance EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 5:06 pm

Dawson carried his soccer gym bag in one hand as he came into the school, he wore A black shirt with white letters that said Obey, the shirt was muscle shirt that showed off his tattoos, He wore black jeans with black converse, he came bummy today but he didn't care. His blonde hair was messy and his bright blue eyes flickering as he went to school he yawned
Back to top Go down
Alexander
Alpha
Alpha
Alexander

Howls Heard : 75

The Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Entrance   The Entrance EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 5:12 pm

Alex yawned loudly by accident as he walked into the school, but quickly noticed Dawson. Surprisingly the other alpha was wearing what Alex usually wears. But today the only thing different Alex had on was a white solid shirt with a black leather jacket. After a moment of thought Alex said, "What's up Dawson?"
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

The Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Entrance   The Entrance EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 9:01 pm

Dawson heared his name being called out, his wolf told him he was from Shadow Pack, he turned around his senses were correct it was Alex Shadow Packs Alpha, he cocked an eye-brow, "Sup Alex nothing much and you?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander
Alpha
Alpha
Alexander

Howls Heard : 75

The Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Entrance   The Entrance EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 11:00 pm

Alex stood there as Dawson turned around, adjusting his backpack so it was more comfortable on his shoulder. When he heard the question he shrugged, "Nothin' much dude. So, how's the family?"

((I figured in front of humans they would call their packs their family Razz))
Back to top Go down
Alpha Dawson
Admin
Admin
Alpha Dawson

The Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Entrance   The Entrance EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 11:15 pm

[Haha, I like the concept :3]

He laughed nodding slightly, "Ah well that's great to hear" then shifted his stance onto his other foot, "My Family.. he trailed off, "Ah pretty good you know?" his bright blue eyes remained on him, "Ah your Family?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Entrance   The Entrance Empty

Back to top Go down

The Entrance
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howling In Sync :: OakWood High :: School Entrance-
Jump to: